Grand Prix Bingo
December Grand Prix
The current runs from 1st December 2013 to 28th December 2013.
Grand Prix Bingo Weekly Winners:
Week 1 (Current)
- 1: LT & NightFee (150 points)
- 2: LuckyTinyMatty (140 points)
- 3: The Terminators (130 points)
- 4: Sisters (120 points)
- No results in yet
- No results in yet
- No results in yet
Grand Prix Bingo Individual Winners:
The current individual MVP (most valuable players)
Grand Prix Bingo Team Entries:
Play Grand Prix Bingo and Win over £250 Every Month!
What is Grand Prix Bingo?
Team Bingo is a weekly and monthly competition where teams of 3 bingo players compete to win up to £290 prize. Each player who wins a 1 line, 2 lines or Full House wins 10 points for their team (in addition to the game prize pot). The top three teams with the highest number of points at the end of a week wins a share of the prize plus a prize for the monthly best player!
How do I join a team?
It's easy! Simply contact CM Tunaman by clicking here and enter the details of a team you wish to create, or if you just want to join an existing team. CM Tunaman will then organise everything else for you and contact you when it's all sorted. Once you are part of a team, you can start playing for the up to £290 prize.
Do I need to keep track of my points?
No we'll calculate them automatically and update the leaderboards everyday with the latest scores. You just need to enjoy yourself and play bingo :)
What times are Grand Prix Bingo games played?
All bingo games in the following times: 10am-11am, 2pm-3pm, 7pm-8pm and 11pm-midnight are eligible for team bingo. So if you win a game of bingo between these times you will contribute 10 points towards your teams score.(Wins must be £5 or over).
What are the prizes?
There are weekly team prizes to be won by playing Grand Prix Bingo which are split between the 3 team members and a monthly prize which is awarded to the individual top points scorer. The Prizes are outlined below.
- Week 1 - £60 bingo bonus for the team in 1st place (£20 per player)
- Week 2 - £60 bingo bonus for the team in 2nd place (£20 per player)
- Week 3 - £60 bingo bonus for the team in 3rd place (£20 per player)
- Week 4 - £60 bingo bonus for the team in 4th place (£20 per player)
*All prizes are shared equally amongst the team members.
- Top individual points scorer - £50
Grand Prix Bingo Rules
- Grand Prix Teams can have no more than 3 members. Members must have unique email addresses and unique postal codes. Any teams found that consist of a player with multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified and may result in closure of accounts.
- A new team is not eligible until you have received confirmation from CM Tunaman.
- A valid win applies to any one line, two line or full house win.
- Qualifying runs from 1st-28th of each month.
- Any bingo game win of £5 or more, between 10am-11am, 2pm-3pm, 7pm-8pm and 11pm-midnight is eligible to contribute towards Grand Prix Bingo scores.
- All Grand Prix prizes will be credited as bonus funds into the team members accounts. We aim to do this as soon as possible, but can take upto 5 days to process and verify the winning results.
- Grand Prix bingo wins cannot be withdrawn, the bonus can be spent on bingo tickets in any bingo room.
- There is a maximum of 10 points per game that can be contributed by any one player in one game. E.g. If you win the 1 line and 2 line, you will only contribute 10 points to your teams score.
- You do not need to claim prizes, all points and prizes are calculated and paid out by Crown Bingo
- Teams will be contacted with notification of any win
- We cannot accept any changes to Grand Prix teams or any new teams during the current monthly event. Any changes will be actioned for the start of the next monthly event.
- The decision of Crown Bingo is final.
These rules apply to all Grand Prix bingo games on or after the 1st March 2013. For previous rules and results, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any further questions about grand prix bingo please read our Help and FAQ section or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Community