80 Ball Room
Each game will have 3 prizes to win and could be any of the following: Any Line, Any 2 Lines, Any 3 Lines, Full House, Any Vertical Line, Any Horizontal Line, Any Diagonal Line, Any 2 Columns, Any 3 Columns, Four Corners and Four Middle Squares.
Each ticket has 16 squares on a 4 x 4 grid. The first column will be numbered 1 - 20, second column 21 - 40, third column 41 - 59 and fourth column 60 - 80.
4-7 pm games have £5 fixed prize pots and all other games have variable prize pots ( which means they will increase as more stakes are made). 80 ball bingo is also fab for bargain hunters, as tickets cost no more than 5p.
The cherry on top is that there is also a progressive jackpot available on certain games throughout the day. You will be able to see whether this is available in the game info panel above where tickets are displayed, or on the Jackpot column within the bingo pre-buy schedule. Just lookout for a stacked coins symbol! To read up more on jackpot prizes our Jackpots Bingo breakdown will provide all you need to know.
You can use our Pre-Buy schedule tool available inside the bingo lobby and all rooms to purchase your tickets up to 30 days in advance.
If you haven't already then take a look at our Bingo Bonuses. Promotions are constantly being changed but if you're new, or new to bingo, then our Registration Welcome Offer or First Deposit Bonus will be available to you.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are available to buy up to 30 days in advance from the scheduling tool or can be bought just before the game starts in the 80 Ball Bingo room.
- Should there be more the one winner per prize, the prize will be split equally between all winners.
- Winnings from cash stakes will pay into cash balance. Winnings from bonus stakes are paid into bonus balance until wagering requirements are met.
- Games between 4-7 pm will have fixed prize pots of £5. All prize pots outside of these hours will be seeded at £0.50 and will increase along with player stakes.
- Progressive jackpot is only available to win on certain games throughout the schedule. Jackpot is seeded at £50 and can be won by winning the game in a certain number of calls (eg call 32 means that if a player wins the game in 32 calls or less they will win the prize pot plus the jackpot). If the progressive jackpot is available on the game, players will be able to see a stacked coins icon along with the required ball call number to win in the game info panel above where tickets are displayed in-game, or on the Jackpot column within the bingo pre-buy schedule. If the jackpot is won by more than one person, the prize will be split accordingly.